Cumberland Landing, Va. Group of "contrabands" at Foller's house

Cumberland Landing, Va. Group of "contrabands" at Foller's house
http://www.loc.gov/pictures/item/cwp2003000055/PP/

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Janiece's post

3) For African Americans in the South after the Civil War, what help did they receive? What challenges did they face? 
The source I used was '' A Bleak Future For Freedman''
They have nowhere to go , and  have no Prospect of having there own home. 

They had no money ,so they wanted to hire out  to their masters but the masters didn't like them.They are not receiving any help from the government to get their homes and educate their children.  

5 comments:

  1. I agree, I used this in my post too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I used this in my post too

    ReplyDelete
  3. but how do you know the government isn't giving any help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I agree with ray how do u know this

    ReplyDelete